I hope everyone had a great Father’s Day weekend celebrating the dads in your life! Fourth of July is almost here so I wanted to share one of my other favorite smoothie recipes. This one happens to be blue, or close enough, so all you have to do is stick a red or patriotic straw in it and you are good to go! I love this Blueberry Spinach Smoothie because it has the added spinach in it that you don’t even taste. Even my kids love it so that is a plus for me!
To make this smoothie just add in your blender the orange juice, vanilla Greek yogurt, frozen blueberries, spinach, banana, and ice.
Blend it all up until smooth. For my blender I always run it though a couple of times to make sure all the ice is well blended. If your smoothie ever has trouble blending just add a little more liquid to the blender to get it going, in this case add more orange juice.
Then pour it into glasses and enjoy! And there you go, a great Forth or July treat, or a yummy healthy smoothie for any time! Try and stay cool, I know it is supposed to reach 120 degrees here this week. 🙁
I would love if you would join my Friday link-up party!
Here is your printable recipe!
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt (you can use vanilla coconut yogurt to make it dairy free)
- 1½ cups frozen blueberries
- 2 cups packed fresh baby spinach
- 1 banana
- 1 cup ice
- In a blender add your orange juice, vanilla Greek yogurt, frozen blueberries, spinach, banana, and ice.
- Blend it all up until smooth. I usually run it through the blender a couple of times to make sure it is all blended.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!