So last week I posted about these Turkey Hand Cookies and mentioned that while they are so cute and the kids love them, they are also kind of time consuming. I thought I would share another great kid friendly treat that is super simple! I have been making these for the last several years now and they are a fun activity to make with the kids on Thanksgiving Day while the turkey and everything is cooking. Then they can double for a cute table decoration as well…if they don’t all get eaten by then!
So here is what you need. As long as you have all the ingredients you can make as few or as many as you want. The Betty Crocker Cupcake Icing in the can makes it so easy because it can give you just the right small dab of icing that you need without making a big mess.
Add a small dab of icing to a Nutter Butter. Those are so good if you have never tried them.
Stick on a Hershey’s Kiss.
On the other side of the Nutter Butter add another small dab of icing and stick on your mini chocolate chip.
My kids love getting involved in the opening up of the Hershey’s Kisses. 🙂 I wonder why????
Simple Thanksgiving fun!
These didn’t last 5 minutes on the table!
Try these out next week for a fun little food craft.
They can also make great take home treats or gifts for friends and dinner guests paired with mini pumpkin pies!
I would love for you to join my Friday link-up party!
- 1 bag Nutter Butter Bites
- 1 bag milk chocolate Hershey's Kisses
- 1 can Betty Crocker chocolate cupcake icing
- 1 bag mini chocolate chips
- Add a small dab of icing to one side of a Nutter Butter.
- Stick on a Hershey's Kiss.
- On the other side of the Nutter Butter add another small dab of icing and stick on your mini chocolate chip.
- That's it! Make as many as you want!